San Pedro on Machu Picchu San Pedro on Machu Picchu

This is a good start if this is your first flash. Good job, here's your 4.5 stars.

afigueroa66 responds:

I appreciate it, thank you.

Spidey Gets Stoned Spidey Gets Stoned

to mjnoir1

mjnoir1's Activity Log

06/01/01 Created NG account.

07/23/07 Still hasn't contributed anything to the site, so here's an advertisement:

lol.hmmmm that review coming from a guy that has never submitted anything to newgrounds since 2001.lol . i bet he feels real good about himself critisizing other peoples hard work. lol. anywho good work dude. keep it up.

TEST, but plz dont blam TEST, but plz dont blam

5'd

because ima be a graphic design person when i grow up or something of that nature. this is awesome. inspiring. and.. yeah ,good job

Battle For Newgrounds Battle For Newgrounds

SWEET GAME MAN!

AWESOME GAME! everyone vote 5. it worked for me. its cool. i got all 50 secret items . the last 10 items were hard. it took me some time to get them. had to kill the evil dragon demon king several times to protect the base and to get extra special NG points to buy the triple machine turret and the ion cannon blaster. and the secret character is someone. i wont say who. cuz i will spoil its secretness. ill just say its someone youv known from NG and its unexpected.

*********to fix the loading problem you need to press ALT and F4 at the same time . do that 5 times**************

Officer responds:

Despite being insanely obvious. I actually laughed.

Drawing Board Drawing Board

nice <3

this is pretty good, with ur talent u can make sumfin rly awsome

ssjskipp responds:

I know :D, I just have no ideas ><!

Where's Tank Pilot II Where's Tank Pilot II

*fap fap fap*

very awesome indeed 5'd

JWaldGar responds:

hey no i think you derserve the five for being so awesome lol lube.

The Smokey Wambas - Lost The Smokey Wambas - Lost

nice

your screamo parts sucked asssss....but the rest was awesome i hope to see more keep it up.

*stamps* you have been officially aproved by PunkRockSkater CLock!!! =D